Finlandia FPC 89, 8′ x 9′ x 7′ Precut Sauna
Room is 96″ x 108″ x 84″ ID with 4 benches, K10G Heater, F-2T Control and FX404.
All Finlandia sauna material packages are made to order and solid furniture quality. Our precut packages are intended for use in a space to unwind that you have framed and insulated. Precut saunas include very specialized wood and components to meet the demands of the sauna experience.
Anyone with general carpentry experience can build a sauna out of our FPC parts. From wood type to bench style to lighting and beyond, we supply all the interior room parts and you nail or staple our 1″x 4″ tongue and groove boards to your stud frame; our boards will run horizontally.
We cut the material and build parts to fit your room; we don’t just supply a pile of uncut lumber and unassembled pieces. Finlandia’s Standard Precut Sauna Packages include the following:
- All-clear 1″x 4″ (11/16″ thick) Western Red Cedar for your walls and ceiling
- 3/4″x 3/4″ Trim (for ceiling and corners) and 1×2 base boards in matching wood
- Assembled benches made of 2″x 2″ tops with 3/8″ spacing and 2″x 4″ facing
- Prehung glass door (24″ wide) with solid wood rails and V.G.
- Douglas Fir lamination, 3/4″ thick Hemlock threshold, and interior door casing Assembled headrest(s) for upper benches
- Finlandia Sauna heater model FLB with built-in controls (exterior wall controls optional) or Club model heater with F-2T wall control for larger size rooms
- Stones–50 to 150# (depending on heater size)
- Wooden heater guard
- Super Dek, interlocking 12″ x 12″ x 1/2″ flooring squares for walking area of Sauna room (Super Dek plastic mat overlays on your existing floor) P5511
- Wall light, V10
- Metal Vents-2 sets (V5 Cedar Vents available), Nails, DVD Instructions, and Sauna Accessories including 102N Wooden Bucket with plastic liner, 106/40 Dipper, 0301K Thermometer, 079 Headrest for each upper bench, and Bathing Sign Type C Building Foil (Vapor Barrier/Heat Reflector)